Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Party

Today Emma Catherine had an Easter party at her school. She was so excited that her Mia and Grampy were going to be in town to go with her. My mom decided to make a cake for the party and she let Emma Catherine help her. First they mixed...
Then they licked...Then they iced...Then we took it to school to share with Emma Catherine's class!It is has been so great having my parents here this week. The the girls have had school, gymnastics, AWANA, etc and they have been able to see what a normal week is like for me. My mom and I have also found time for some shopping (of course). We also celebrated my dad's birthday on Tuesday. Luckily they have a few more days left!

2 comments:

Faye said...

THIS IS SO PRECIOUS!I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY BLESSED EASTER!

jeg said...

I am super impressed w/ that cake! And EmC is ADORABLE w/ a ponytail and bow!!!