Thursday, April 23, 2009

Incredible!

Incredible is all I can say about 2 things that happened today. First was that Emma Catherine has taken a nap both days at school this week. This is incredible because she hasn't taken a nap at school since October. Usually when we get home from school, she has to go upstairs and take a nap or at least rest. The deal I made with her back at the beginning of the school year was that if she took a nap at school, she could stay downstairs and play with me. She has been so excited to be with me while Bailey sleeps. Today, though, I really had to work on pricing things for our neighborhood garage sale because our garage looked like this.Which leads me to the second incredible thing. Emma Catherine got to put on her swimsuit and play with her water table. At the beginning of the week we were wearing jackets and pants and today was warm enough for a bathing suit...hooray! We have been anxiously awaiting warm weather and finally it came!

2 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

She is growing up so fast!!! And she is so cute!!! Love the sunglasses!

Cathy said...

What an amazing bathng beauty!!!

My love,
Mia