Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Yard Sale

Well, today was the big yard sale day. It was a big success with lots of great weather. This was our first yard and Ryan and I actually had a good time. We sold a lot of things and made enough money to buy a new camera lens to replace the one that Bailey broke over spring break, with money to spare. Our neighbors beside us and across from us both had sales so the kids had a blast going from house to house.

This what it looked like before the people came, about 6:45 am.
At one point later in the morning Emma Catherine decided she needed to be priced (for $2.00). You can see the blanket she is sitting on is almost empty and it was once completely filled with toys.
Ryan is already talking about participating in the neighborhood yard sale in the fall....we'll have to see.

2 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

I'm so glad the yard sale went so well! Fun!

My mom and sister and I just had the best time checking out the pictures of the bird's nest in the grill!!! They couldn't believe it! :)

Anonymous said...

I would pay many times $2 just to have a day alone with her