Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our Friends (still here)

Some people have been asking what has happened to our friends, the birds living in our grill. Don't worry, they are still there. Unfortunately the original egg ended up cracked on our deck. I don't think it could have fallen out so I think the birds must have kicked it out of the nest. I'm afraid we may have opened the grill and looked at the egg too much. About a week later though, 3 new eggs appeared in the nest. So far these eggs have been fine and I see the birds going in and of the grill. We have tried not to open the grill so that these eggs will hatch, but we will have to see. Today I saw the bird fly away so I snapped a quick picture. We'll keep you posted on what's happening with our "friends."

1 comment:

Rachel N. said...

That still cracks me up...no pun intended haha! Seriously, that is just wild!