Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Easy Bake Oven

For Christmas my aunt got Emma Catherine an Easy Bake Oven and today we finally used it for the first time.  Emma Catherine was excited about it and has been asking to use it for a week. 

When we took it out of the oven the first time, it didn't really seem to be cooked all the way.  I think it was my fault because I put in 2 packets of cake mix because one packet didn't look like much at all.  I put it back in the oven, but I thought it was hard because I couldn't see the cake so I wasn't really sure when it was done.  I finally just took it out and went with it.  It looked like this (pre-icing).
Not quite perfect but I think we'll get better at it next time.  She didn't seem to mind anyway, especially once she iced it and then ate it.
She even decided on her own to save a little for her sister. 

No comments: