Thursday, August 6, 2009

While we were gone...

***I haven't given up on my blog but I am so far behind. I want to record everything b/c this is a scrapbook for our family that I want to make into a book. Hopefully I'll catch up soon**

While we were gone on our cruise, the girls stayed with my parents for the week. They kept them busy and did lots of fun things. My mom said Emma Catherine didn't really even ask about where we were until mid week, and then all she said was, "I wonder when my mommy and daddy are going to come back." My mom said that she waited to see if she would ask any more questions and she didn't, so she left it at that.

Here are some things they did during the week:

They went to play with the puppies at the Southeastern Guide dog Association
They went swimming
They went to a hands on science museum for kids
They ate popsicles
They went to lunch with Papa and Noni

No comments: