Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shark Night

While my mom was in town we went to Shark Night at the Aquarium. We have only recently joined the aquarium so this was our first members only night. One thing I liked about it was that it wasn't too crowded. They also had a craft, face painting, and a special shark show. We ended the night with ice cream at Ben and Jerry's.
One funny thing did happen after we left the aquarium. When my mom got in the front seat of my 4-runner there was a thick planner in the seat. My mom asked whose it was and wondered how Ryan could have filled a planner so quickly when his new planner had just come in the mail a few days earlier. Ryan told us that it wasn't his so we couldn't figure out what was going on. We checked around the car to see if anything was missing and we couldn't find anything gone. My mom started looking through the planner and realized how important this was to someone. It was filled with papers, appointments, phone numbers, etc. We couldn't find a name in the planner but my mom scanned the phone numbers section and found an entry for "my cell phone." Ryan tried the number and got a very nice lady on the phone, and it was her planner. How did the planner get in our car you might ask? Apparently Ryan didn't lock our car when we went into the aquarium. She came out to drop her planner off in her daughter's car which happened to be a silver 4-runner. She mistook my car for her daughter's car and then pressed the unlock button on her daughter's keys. She thought it unlocked the car, but really it was never locked. She asked us to take the planner to work downtown, which we did. She was so grateful that this week she sent us a $30.00 gift card to Walmart.

2 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

That is so random! I know she was SOOOOO thankful y'all called her.

Cute pics! Your girls are precious.

Anonymous said...

mum I would love my hand where yours is the littlepussy feels so nice at her age, ex did home daycare I had so muchpussy, she knew and the rule was yourcock stays put away but if you touch them or lick/suck them it is fine, she watched me with a few of them she liked that it got her wet