Saturday, August 15, 2009

My parents

After Ryan and I got back from the cruise, my mom traveled back up to Chattanooga with us, and my dad met us there a few days later. My dad stayed with us for a little over a week and my mom stayed with us about 2 1/2 weeks. We loved having them with us and we did a lot of fun things, and we were definitely busy. We were all so sad when they had to leave. It was also so nice to have help for so long. My mom helped with laundry, cooking, and watching the girls so I could go to the doctor. It really makes me wish they lived closer. There are a lot of pictures and some events deserve their own post, which I will do. Some highlights for their visit were:
lots of shopping
sewing on my mom's embroidery machine
maggie valley
shark night at the aquarium
going to Franklin to help my sister set up her classroom
going to Franklin to shop for children's clothes
Lake Winne (an amusement park in Chattanooga)
did I say, shopping?

1 comment:

Cathy said...

It was a great time and I miss being with you guys.