Wednesday, July 29, 2009

10 year HS Reunion

The weekend before we left for the cruise we had my 10 year high school reunion. It was good to see everyone and catch up. I think about 45 or so classmates came, which I'm not sure if that's a good number or not. My high school was on the smaller side and no one is exactly sure how many people actually graduated. I was told that maybe 130 or so of us walked. There were definitely some funny moments and lots of memories (as far back as middle school).These are some of my best friends from high school. We had practically all our classes together for 4 years.On Sunday we had a picnic in the park for all of our families and they had inflatables for the kids. Emma Catherine went down the water slide probably 50 times. It was a fun reunion and I am glad I went.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm yes mum bailey has a sweet lilpussy