Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Babysitters Club

As I mentioned in my previous post, my dear friend Carly offered to babysit the girls so Ryan and I could go to dinner without children. It was an unexpected birthday treat for us. Contrary to what Carly may say, she was an excellent babysitter. She fed Emma Catherine, played with both of them, had a photo shoot with both of them, put Bailey to bed, bathed Emma Catherine, and then put her to bed, all before we got home at 9:15. She is an excellent photographer. Here are some of the photos she took.
Bailey's pajamas are on backwards...she didn't mind though
where's Bailey?One of the best smiles that has been caught on camera!

Emma Catherine is showing one of her many boo-boo's from the weekend

2 comments:

carly rae said...

Its so funny because in hindsight I remember thinking why wont Bailey's feet go into these darn pajamas.... HA!

kelli said...

Seeing these pictures reminds me of just how MUCH I'm missing with you guys up there...The girls are growing up so FAST!!! LOVE you guys, LOVE the PRECIOUS pictures!!!