Monday, April 12, 2010

Cold Stone Field Trip

Once again, I am behind on blogging.  I am going to try to catch up because I want the memories recorded.  Before Spring Break, Emma Catherine went on a field trip to Cold Stone Creamery with her preschool class.  They let the kids each pick a flavor and a mix-in, and then they got to mix it themselves.  Emma Catherine chose Cotton Candy ice cream with marshmallows...not what I would have chosen, but she liked it. 

They also let them go in the back to see how the ice cream is made and to see the coolers where they store all the ingredients.
At the end, they sang  a Cold Stone song with them that included motions.  The kids all thought it was fun.
This is Emma Catherine and her teacher, Mrs. Angela.


After the field trip Whitney and I took our girls out to lunch since our little girls were still back at preschool.  Emma Catherine says that Whitney's daughter, Chloe is her best friend.  It cracks me up because I don't even know where she has heard the term best friend.  It also makes me sad though because Emma Catherine is going to really miss her friends when we move (and I will too).  Whitney was actually my first friend in Chattanooga.


No comments: