Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter


This was after church at the Convention center.  Everyone said the Easter service was fantastic.  I was actually in charge of the baby room for the nursery.  We had 18 very tired babies....a little crazy.  I was glad to be able to help with the children but I definitely missed being in the Easter service.  I love to be able to celebrate Jesus being alive in incredible worship.  My favorite song is "Makes Me Want to Shout" and they ended the service with it.  Ryan actually tried to run out and get me so I could hear it but it was too late.  My parents had to leave to head back to Florida right after the service so Ryan, Lauren, the girls, and I went to lunch at Mellow Mushroom.  We sat outside and enjoyed the great weather.

Because of my parents leaving right after church on Sunday, we had an Easter egg hunt for the girls on Saturday afternoon when Bailey woke up from her nap.

On Sunday, we all took naps and then Emma Catherine and Bailey hunted Easter eggs at our neighbor's house.  Emma Catherine found the special egg and she won the $5.00 prize

No comments: