Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Florida Visit

Last week, the girls and I went to Florida to visit my family for a week.  We had a great time while we were there and since the girls and I are by ourselves a lot it was a nice break for us (well, me in particular).  We had a pretty low key visit, which was nice.  We did spend Saturday night in Tampa with our whole family to celebrate some birthdays.  Our family likes to be together to celebrate birthdays even if it means the celebrations are a month or more late.  While in Tampa we celebrated my aunt's birthday, which was in February, Emma Catherine's, Bailey's, and my grandpa's, whose was the only one actually in March.  We had a great time shopping and being together.  Unfortunately I didn't take near enough pictures while we were in Florida, but here are some I got.

My mom and I took the girls to Bounce U, an indoor inflatable place.

In Tampa we did a little shopping, laughed a lot, eat some yummy food, and opened presents.

Our last day we took the girls to Sweet Berries.  It is the best frozen custard anywhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remember dress up panties down we need to see your childpussy