Thursday, September 17, 2009

What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?

Today the 3 year olds at Emma Catherine's preschool were supposed to dress up as "what they wanted to be when they grow up." When we first started talking to Emma Catherine about it, she didn't really have a concept of what that meant and she would just say, "I don't know." Ryan and I tried to explain it to her as best we could and went through different jobs that she might like. Finally, she said, "a doctor, so I can give shots" so we went with it. Bailey had just gone for her well baby check up so I think that is where the shot part came from. It just so happened that our neighbor let us borrow this doctor outfit.

3 comments:

Allison Boman said...

Christen - Emma Catherine looks just like you in this picture!! She is so pretty. She'll make a beautiful doctor one day! :)

jeg said...

Omigosh! Look at those big girl mary jane shoes! I think I had a pair just like that. It makes me so happy that little girls are still wearing them and still looking adorable in them!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I would LOVE to play doctor and nurse with her I love mypussy very young she would be hot