Saturday, September 5, 2009

War Eagle!

We are so excited for the start of football season today. We are especially excited to see our Auburn Tigers play their first game in the Gene Chizik era. Last night Ryan and I watched Auburn Tigers...Everyday which is a new show on once a week on CSS. It is supposed to give us an insiders view into the program, and last night did not disappoint. I have been skeptical about Chizik and if he was the right hire for the team, but last night made me excited that he is our coach. The players have bought into his system and he is doing great things on The Plains. I'm not sure how good the team will be because they are so young, but either way I will support Chizik and the Auburn Tigers.

Bailey was ready in her cheerleading outfit today. We asked her, "where is Aubie?" and she pointed to her shirt...too cute.Here she is saying, "go go go," which is what she says when we ask what Aubie says. Where is Emma Catherine you may ask? My parents came through town on their way to see my sister in Nashville and they took her with them for the weekend. They will be back sometime tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Beth Goff said...

CUTE!!!!

Rachel said...

A lighter shade of blue would look so much better on her!

That being said, she is ADORABLE!!!

Cathy said...

War Eagle to my precious little cheerleader. I am missing everyone in a big way even though I just left yesterday,.
Love to all.
Mia, Mom, Cathy