Friday, September 11, 2009

Favorites

Lately the girls each have something new that they love to do. Can you guess?

Bailey loves to play peek-a-boo in my tupperware cabinet, which happens to be the only cabinet without a lock. It cracks me up because she'll do it over and over again. Now, she's gotten so good at it, she can completely close herself in there so we can't see her at all.Emma Catherine is into playing "teacher." She gets her chair and tells us to listen to her reading. As you can see, she even shows us the pictures. I remember my sister and I playing school for hours and hours so I'm sure this is only the beginning.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I need some of these new pictures. They are tooooooo cute.
Miss you guys sooooo much.
hugs and kisses
Mia

Jenny said...

I remember playing school with guys ALL the time! So much fun.

Wanting What I Have said...

They are ADORABLE! Playing school is THE BEST!!!