Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Accountabiltiy

Today I was ecstatic (that's a Fancy Nancy word) when I got the mail because these 4 ready to smock dresses had arrived.
I had mailed them to smocking etc a few weeks or so ago and I have wanting to get started on them. I am posting on here before they are smocked for some accountability. The last dresses I smocked took me 8 months or so, I think, which is way too long. My hope is that since I've posted that I'm now working on them I will be quicker about finishing them. The flowered ones are for this fall, which is here, so I need to be fast. The purple micro-checked ones are their birthday dresses. I am so excited about the cupcakes that I want to smock them first but I know I can't. Hopefully it won't be long and I'll have a post with the finished fall dresses. I picked an easy plate so hopefully that will help.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Happy smocking my dear. I am right there with you.
Love you
mom