Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our Trip to Florida

Last week we went to Florida and we had a blast, although the week went far too quickly. It started with a swim in my parents pool when we arrived.
The next day we went to lunch with Papa and then church.
Thursday we went to the beach with the girls and my sister. Both girls liked the beach especially playing in the sand near the water.


On Friday, we went shopping and the girls got to ride the merry-go-round. My mom and Emma Catherine danced to entertain Bailey.

On Friday, my dad, sister, Ryan and I went to the Rays game. A friend gave us their tickets and they were great seats.

On Saturday we celebrated my dad's birthday and my birthday. We had a lot of funny moments and it was great to be together as a family. The girls helped open all the presents and also managed to get a few presents for themselves.





p.s. I don't know what is up with blogger but I had tons of trouble uploading pictures and getting them moved down the page. I think it has taken me over an hour to do this post. Are there other ways out there to load pictures for each post?

2 comments:

Rachel N. said...

I agree with you! I hate the time it takes to upload pictures on blogger. Could be so much easier!!

becky bell said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Love all the matching outfits, too cute!

I start from the last picture I want loaded and work backwards. That is the only way I have found to get them in order. It takes forever to do more than a few pictures.