Friday, June 12, 2009

Mom and Kaylee

This past week my mom and Kaylee visited us. Kaylee was actually the flower girl in our wedding and she and my mom have come to visit for a week in the summer for about the past 4 years. What a great week it was. We were very busy and did lots of fun things. Of course, we took tons of pictures so it is very hard to choose which ones to post, but I'll do my best.

Our week in pictures...They played outside.
They put on a show for us complete with prizes and curtsies.
We went to the zoo with some friends and then went to the park to play in the fountains.
We went to Chuck E. Cheese.
When we dropped them off at the airport this morning Emma Catherine got very quiet and I looked in the rear view mirror and she was crying. We were all sad to see them leave.

2 comments:

becky bell said...

Poor Emma Catherine. She looked like one of the big girls in all the pictures. I'm sure she had a ball!

Rachel N. said...

So sweet!