Thursday, June 25, 2009

3 year Old + scissors

= PROBLEM.

Yesterday the girls wore these cute dress that my mom embroidered on.
When we got home from the Y and story time, I was on the phone with Sprint technical support trying to fix my cell phone. Emma Catherine was it in the kitchen with me and then she remembered that she forgot to put her shoes in the basket in the garage. She went into the garage and she was in there for awhile. When I got off the phone, she was coming inside and she was smiling. She said, "I cut my dress." I said, "what?" and she said, "I used the scissors and cut my dress." I looked on her dress and saw this.
I couldn't believe it and I sent her to timeout. Then I was putting Bailey in her highchair to feed her lunch and I see this on her dress.
Yep, that's right, she cut Bailey's dress too. You might be wondering how she got a hold of scissors and yes, I left them out. The night before, we were having ice pops outside and I got out the scissors to cut them open and I left them in the garage. She definitely knows better than to cut things, but I will definitely be more careful about where I leave scissors.

1 comment:

becky bell said...

Oh no! That is awful! They can find anything!!