Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One Last Hurrah


This weekend Ryan was on call so the girls and I packed up and spent the weekend in Auburn with my sister and my parents. This may be the last time we are all in Auburn together for awhile because my sister is moving out next weekend. I am so happy for my sister that she will be starting this new chapter in her life but I am a little sad that no one in our family will be living in Auburn for the first time in 8 years. It was senior weekend for the Auburn softball team, so the girls had fun playing at the games, seeing old friends, and also eating at the tailgate (always a highlight for my children). The girls were great in the car, which is an answer to prayer and we had a fun weekend with family and friends.


When we got into town we met my parents at the mall. The girls rode these little rides quite a few times and we were happily snapping pictures until the Auburn mall cop informed us that we were not allowed to take pictures inside the mall. I've never heard that rule before. Oh well, we got so cute shots anyway.

4 comments:

carly rae said...

you can't take pictures inside the mall? get a grip buddy. I wish I would have been there. I'd be in jail!

Wanting What I Have said...

GREAT pictures of the girls!!!

Rachel said...

the pink glove cracks me up! I love it. Tell Lauren to start the slapping practice now!!

becky bell said...

Fun times! Love all the auburn wear, too cute!