Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day Craft

I do not consider myself to be particularly crafty, although I aspire to be. I wanted to do some sort of Valentine's craft with Emma Catherine and this is what I came up with.
I cut out a bunch of hearts out of colored paper and then let her paint on half of the heart. Then we folded the heart together and "made a match" as she described it.

Yes, she painted in her underwear because it was the easiest way and I didn't have to worry about getting paint on her clothes.

This is what they looked like when we finished the first step.


I cut the red background out to make the hearts more sturdy. I then hung them up with yarn and..."it's so beautiful" Emma Catherine said.

2 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

SO CUTE!!!

Cathy said...

How adorable. Thanks for sharing. I am counting the days until the plane lands in Florida on Friday.
Love
Mia