Saturday, February 28, 2009

The 3 person Birthday Party

We went to Florida on Bailey's actual birthday to celebrate Bailey's, Emma Catherine's, and my aunt's birthdays. It was a very busy weekend but we had a great time. Bailey was not into her cake at all. I don't think she even took one bite. I cut it in half to try get her to dig into it, but that didn't help. I tried to put a few bites into her mouth, but that didn't help either. I was so surprised because she eats EVERYTHING. There were lots presents since the party was for 3 people.
Birthday girl #1
Birthday girl #2
Birthday girl #3
By far, though, the highlight of the night was when Papa gave all the girls a present. (It was supposed to be for Christmas but it didn't come in time)

SNUGGIES!!

2 comments:

jeg said...

Oh, my gosh...I laughed so hard when I saw the picture of you all in (is "in" the right word?) your Snuggies! We laugh so hard every time this commercial comes on TV. I am so glad you will all now be able to answer the phone, snuggle your children, and of course, stay warm at your local sporting events...all while "under" a "blanket".
It's the blanket with sleeves!!!

Rachel N. said...

Soooo funny! Someone almost bought those for a diry santa gift this year for our family.
On another note, I love your hair long like it is! I have never seen it that long. I can really see how Emma Catherine looks like you when your hair is long like that. I use to think she looked like your dad!