Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Braddy Dance

A couple of posts below, I posted about a friend, Ricky Braddy who will be on American Idol tonight. His supporters are called The Braddy Bunch and they have asked people to do the"Brady dance" on camera and submit to the braddy bunch website. It all started with Ricky's dance here last week. After getting Emma Catherine to watch some of the video's of Kaylee, Carly and Jackson, and my sister Lauren, and a bribe of a few skittles, I got her to dance on camera. Ryan put the video together last night and they posted on the Braddy bunch website.


American Idol is on at 8:00 tonight. Please watch and vote for Ricky!

6 comments:

Rachel N. said...

That is absolutely HILARIOUS! Too cute.

Jen said...

So darn cute!! I love the ad lib dancing at the end too. :)

Wanting What I Have said...

So CUTE!

Allison Boman said...

that is so cute!! by the way, how do you know ricky?? that is very cool.

Faye said...

THIS IS JUST TO CUTE!I FOLLOW YOUR BLOG.YOU HAVE A PRECIOUS FAMILY!I AM STARTING A BLOG,THIS IS A FIRST,I AM NOT VERY GOOD AT IT BUT IM LEARNING!I WOULD LIKE TO ENVITE YOU TO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU GAT A CHANCE!just something nanna made blogspot.com/ HAVE A VERY BLESSED DAY!

Ryan and Christen said...

Ricky is a friend of ours and a really close friend of my friend, Carly. They went to Belmont together. We're sad he didn't make it through last night but we are hoping that maybe he might get a wildcard spot.