Friday, September 23, 2011

A Birthday and a Shower

I spent last weekend in Nashville for a two-fold purpose.  I first got to celebrate my wonderful and beautiful sister's birthday on Friday night and on Saturday I got to celebrate and shower Carly with some goodies for her honeymoon.  It was a great weekend of friends and family, celebrating, laughing, and hanging out.  I stayed up later on both nights than I can remember doing anytime in recent history and I even ate nachos at some point close to midnight on Saturday.  I felt like I was back and college and I loved every second. 


I also can't say enough how thankful I am to the love of my life for his encouragement of me to take part in these girls trips.  The way it fell, I have had 2 girls trips in the last 3 weeks, and he hasn't even batted an eye.  I felt bad about trips so close together and he would hear nothing of it.  I am thankful that I don't have to worry about the girls while I'm gone because I know they are having fun with their daddy.

No comments: