Monday, September 12, 2011

Delta Den Reunion

Over Labor Day weekend I got together with my best friends from college at Jenn's lake house.  We try to get together once a year but it has been over year since we have all be together and even then it was only for a day.  You may remember my post from a couple of years back about why we call ourselves the Delta Den.  This year our reunion also fell on a football weekend so we went to the Auburn football game that we thought would be an easy win for Auburn.  Boy were we surprised when Auburn had to come back with 3 minutes left to win the game.  It was so great to have the whole Delta Den together for the game!  Just like old times.
On Sunday we spent a lazy day at the lake.  We did some talking, snacking, and playing games and we never even went outside due to the off and on rain.  It was perfect in my opinion and just what we all needed.  I've been through so much with these girls and I love them so much.

No comments: