Monday, October 17, 2011

Carly and Kurt's Wedding

A couple weekend ago, we got to celebrate Carly and Kurt's wedding.  I think one reason I have been putting off writing a blog about it is because I wasn't sure I could put it all into words.  It was a fabulous wedding weekend and there were so many memories that I will always treasure.  The girls absolutely loved being flower girls and getting their hair done and dressing up.  I still can't get over how gorgeous Carly looked and how beautiful the wedding site/venue looked. 
 
The events started with a bridal luncheon on Friday morning.  It was filled with lots of friends and family from Florida.  
We then headed to get our nails done and then did a quick change to get ready for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. 



Carly has always meant the world to me and it meant so much that she asked the girls to be flower girls.  Of course I cried when I tried to tell her how much I love her.
Saturday morning was a fun time of watching Carly and the girls get ready, and to see all the wedding preparations take shape.  They took pictures before the wedding and the girls posed and posed.  I had warned them that flower girls have to take lots of pictures and they both did great.






The reception was the most fun I have had in a really long.  The band played cover songs that everyone knew and we danced the night away.  The girls enjoyed dancing and then they just got worn out.  My parents were such a help the whole weekend.  Both nights, they took the girls back to the hotel and put them into bed so Ryan and I could stay.  I don't know what I would have done without them. 



Carly and Kurt Nelson, we love you so much and were honored to be apart of your wedding day!  We look forward to seeing God bless your marriage.

No comments: