Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Gymnastics Show

Each spring, the place where the girls take gymnastics has a show for all the kids to show what they learned.  It is almost like a mini recital.  This year the theme was Peace, Love, and Gymnastics.  My mom and sister came to spend the weekend with us and watch the big show.
Bailey went first and was such a ham.  She waved to us and smiled the whole time.



Emma Catherine was excited too but she was more serious about doing her gymnastics.




 When we moved from Chattanooga, I was hoping to find a good gym around the area for them to continue gymnastics and I am glad we found this gym.  The girls have loved their teachers and the friends they met.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

EmC looks like a pro gymnast waving to her adoring fans in that first picture of her. Super cute!

Beth Goff said...

They are precious! I think we are going to try gymnastics next year again. She liked dance but I think its a little too "slow" for her :) Plus I want Anderson to get some of his energy out doing gymnastics too and they can go together!

Love their cute outfits.

Anonymous said...

Sexy outfits! I want them both taking turns sucking on my throbbing cock there little mouths choking on my whole dick until they are gagging then I will c um in both their faces

Anonymous said...

lets share them I love very young ones

Anonymous said...

me too I want theirassholes