Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma Catherine!

I can't believe my little girl is 4 today. I know people say it all the time, but boy times flies quickly. It seems like just yesterday we were in Dothan in the hospital wishing she would go ahead and make an appearance in the world. At 6:06 p.m. she finally came into the world and our lives were forever changed. We love her so much and it's crazy how she is maturing and changing right before our eyes. She blesses us with her smile, joy, and love. Happy birthday, my sweet Emma Catherine.Wednesday's are a busy day for us with gymanstics, church, etc so to make the day a little more special, we picked up Gigi's cupcakes to have as a treat after lunch. She has been so confused because her birthday party isn't for another week and we couldn't bring cookies to school until next Tuesday. Hopefully she'll figure it all out. :)

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I was THERE that Friday night at 6:06 PM!!! Happy HAPPY Birthday to Emma Catherine!!!!!

Wanting What I Have said...

Happy Birthday Emma Catherine!!!

I remember taking a tour of your nursery...years ago! Your mama and daddy had worked so hard on making it the perfect place for you! Oh how excited they were to welcome you to their family!!! Happy Birthday!

Beth Goff said...

She's so cute!!!! Happy Birthday Catherine!