Monday, January 5, 2009

10 Months


Once again, Bailey turned 10 months a few weeks ago, but I am just getting around to posting about it. Wow, Bailey is into everything these days and she sure can make a mess. I don't mind it though because this is such a fun age. I'm sure you read about her burn incident, and we are so glad that it healing so well. Her hand still has a little redness, but that is it. She moves it and uses it just like normal. What an answer to prayer! Another new development is that she has stopped spitting up...finally. She can finally go out of the house without a bib. Bailey has also been teething recently. She woke up in the night on Christmas Eve and she had cut 2 teeth and then cut the other 2, 3 days later. I felt so bad for her because I know she was in pain. Maybe she'll have a little relief for awhile. Something that is new for me is that Bailey is starting to become attached to me. She will go to other people but if she is is looking directly at me when I leave, she will cry. Emma Catherine was never really like that. It sometimes feels good to know that she wants to be with me, but other times it is difficult. Right now it hasn't really become a big deal and hopefully it will stay that way. I guess I'll see in the next few months.

2 comments:

Zac Boman said...

I'm glad to hear a good update about Bailey's hand. I was wondering about how it was doing. So glad it is healing well! :)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm lovely little mouth wish I had mycock in it