Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not a Good Nap?...

On Saturday Bailey was not taking a good afternoon nap. She was talking and playing a lot in her crib. She is usually a great sleeper, so this was very unusual for her. I looked in her video monitor and ran upstairs to get a picture of this ...
Her first time pulling up to standing. Needless to say, Ryan lowered the crib on Sunday. She hasn't pulled all the way up again but she is trying. She pulls up to her knees all the time. We can't believe how big and old she is getting.

2 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

Christen,

This is too crazy! I blog hopped all the way here! And you have TWO beautiful little girls!!! Congratulations! I'm going to have to start reading and catch up on what's going on with y'all!

Happy weekend!

~jenn

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I want hernaked it is so hot molestingthem in the crib at her age