Monday, September 29, 2008

War Eagle...Hey!

This weekend we went to Auburn and we had so much fun. It was great to visit with friends and to be surrounded by Auburn fans. I forgot how fun "true" tailgating is. Our friends, Allison and Zac set up a wonderful tailgate. Ryan went to the game for the first half, and my sister, Zac and Allison, the girls, and I watched it on a TV at the tailgate. Emma Catherine and Bailey were so good during the day and I'm so thankful for that. The game wasn't very pretty, but at least we won!

The Delta Den - Bobbie, Jenn, Emily, me, and Allison (we're missing Morgan)

Emma Catherine got a new Auburn cheerleader outfit and she loved it!

Bailey took a nap in her stroller

3 comments:

Jen said...

What fun for all of you Delta girls to get together! And I think Auburn has a new cheerleader in training. Very cute.

carly rae said...

emcat looks six and a half. and i love the pictures! miss you guys

Cathy said...

WAR EAGLE to my Auburn girls.
We missed being with you.
See you soon.
Love,
Bampy and Mia