Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Noni and Papa

This past weekend, my aunt (who I call Noni) and my grandpa (Papa) flew up here to visit. We had such a good time with, although I didn't feel like we did too much. Time goes so quickly in the mornings and before you know it, it is lunch time for Emma Catherine and nursing time for Bailey. Emma Catherine loved having company and was so upset when we had to take them to the airport. She wanted to go on the "airpane" too. I am sad that I didn't take more pictures, but I did get some cute ones.
Papa brought Emma Catherine a puzzle and they were doing it together.
Noni brought EC some halloween stickers and she loved them (as you can see they are all over Bailey and Allie)
Emma Catherine wanted Bailey to wear her zebra sunglasses while Noni was holding herThey are playing the drums with their chopsticks at PF Changs

1 comment:

Cathy said...

How fun! Wish we had been there also. I know it was a blast.
The pictures are great and I can hardly wait to get my hands on the girls.
Love to you all
Bampy and Mia