Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rice Cereal



Bailey started eating rice cereal last week. I am not sure that she really likes it, but I do remember that it takes time for babies to get used to spoons and swallowing something other than milk. I'm still working on finding the right consistency. If I make it too thick she makes gagging noises and acts like she's choking, and if I make it too runny she spits it out. I have only been giving it to her once a day, but soon I'll start trying it at dinner too. In a couple of weeks, we'll move onto veggies. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm hoping she will be a good eater like her big sister, but sometimes I'm not sure. Bailey isn't as good of a nurser as Emma Catherine and will pitch a fit if I try to make her nurse longer than she wants. It makes me wonder if she'll be a picky eater. I guess only time will tell.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

So precious!!! I cannot wait to see the girls at the beach. Of course, you and Ryan also.