Thursday, July 10, 2008

4 Months Old

Yesterday we went to the doctor for Bailey's 4 month check up and shots. We had to go late because my doctor was on vacation when she turned 4 months. We had a great check up and Bailey smiled and laughed at the doctor. The shots were obviously another story. Here are her stats: weight - 14lbs 12 oz (80th percentile) height - 25 1/2 in (90th percentile) head - 42 cm (75th percentile). As a comparison, when Emma Catherine was 4 months she weighed 16 lbs 12 oz and was 25 3/8 in tall. All-around the doctor was very pleased with how Bailey is doing. Now we can start rice cereal and then in a few weeks we will start stage 1 veggies and fruits. On a side note, I was very glad my mom was in town so she could watch Emma Catherine and I didn't have to take 2 children to the doctor myself. My mom and Emma Catherine went to the mall and they had a great time together.


1 comment:

jeg said...

The girls are beautiful! I think Bailey looks so much like Ryan with all that dark hair. The backyard looks awesome, too. Kudos for all the hard work! It's good to be back on blogger and getting all the updates. :)