Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Glory, Glory to Ole Auburn

This weekend we visited Auburn with my parents. Ryan, my dad, and Lauren went to the A-Day game and then we all went to the Auburn-UT softball games. We all had a great time. Emma Catherine was fascinated by the softball game and watching them "throw the ball." Although she talked about seeing Aubie the whole weekend, when she finally got to see him on Sunday, she got scared and didn't want to go near him...maybe next time. On Saturday morning we went downtown and took some pictures since the girls were dressed so cute in their Auburn outfits. Being in Auburn made me miss it so much. It is such a wonderful place and I have so many great memories. I made great friends, met my husband, got my degree, and got so close to the Lord. I only hope that Bailey and Emma Catherine get to experience this great school and all it has to offer. By the way, everytime I go back to Auburn I am amazed at the growth of the Auburn/Opelika area. It's crazy how different some things are.

1 comment:

carly rae said...

oh my word i could EAT BAILEY!!!!