Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2 Months Old and the beach

Time has really flow by for me. It seems like Bailey was just being born but here we are 2 months later. Bailey is a very sweet baby and she has such a great disposition. She goes with the flow and she always sleeps in her car seat which is a huge blessing because we seem to be in the car a lot. Last night she slept from 10:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. I couldn't believe it and I hope this is a new trend for her. Also, I have great news about the diaper rash. It has gone away almost completely. Saturday was the first time it has cleared up since she was born. After trying numerous creams, a very expensive prescription, and resinol, we went back to the the maalox and aquaphor mix and it worked! HOORAY! I can't tell you have relieved I am and I hope that it continues to work. Emma Catherine loves her baby sister, but sometimes has a hard time sharing me. That has definitely been a difficult part of having 2. I think it will continue to get better though. Emma Catherine also is testing me on everything we do all day, so I am praying for patience with her.

notice her wild hair...we can't seem to get it to lay flat :)



While we were in Florida we took Emma Catherine to the beach. We didn't know if she would like it because last year she wasn't a big fan of our neighborhood pool, but we were pleasantly surprised because she LOVED it. She wasn't afraid of the ocean or the waves and she didn't even mind the water being a little cold. She also like the sand and her new toys. Our family is now thinking about renting a beach house this summer for vacation. I think it would be a fun time.She thought she was too cool with her sunglasses!We had fun digging in the sand


Bailey's first beach experience and she slept right through it

1 comment:

McClure Family said...

Hey Christen~
thanks for stopping by our blog! Your girls are so precious and beautiful! So fun to know that you are doing well! Many blessings!
sherry mcclure