Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break

We spent Spring Break in Florida at my parents' house.  It was a busy week, as usual, but we had a great time, and thankfully we were all well. 

One day we went to Mote Marine, which is a local aquarium where my grandpa volunteers.  The girls really enjoyed it, and especially loved the turtles, sharks, and "finding" sharks' teeth.

Another day we went to the beach.  We met a friend there that I grew up with and hadn't seen in years.  She has 2 kids and all 4 kids played so well together.  It was a beautiful day and not too hot.  I wish I had taken pictures of all 4 kids.
My aunt took the girls to get their hair curled.  It was a surprise outing for them and they were so proud of their curls. 
No trip to Manatee County is complete without a trip to Sweet Berries.  Ryan came into town to spend the weekend with us!
On our last day there, we had a big birthday bash.  We celebrated my aunt's, the girls', and my grandpa's birthdays.  My grandpa, whose birthday is on St. Patrick's Day, showed up to my parents' house like this:
He wore the hat a good portion of the day.

No comments: