Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bowling

My parents came to visit us during their Spring Break.  Unfortunately I spent most of the week not feeling well and I was so thankful to have them here.  While they were here they decided to visit my sister for a couple of days (before I got sick) and they asked to take Bailey with them.  I didn't mind them taking Bailey, but I knew Emma Catherine would be upset that she couldn't go (because of school).  After discussing it, Ryan and I let Bailey go.  Emma Catherine was upset that she didn't get to go but I was proud of the way she acted, and she even helped Bailey pack some toys for the trip.  Ryan and I decided to do something special with Emma Catherine since we rarely are with her by herself, so we took her bowling.

She was frustrated at first but once she got down the technique, she did great.  We played 2 games each and she wanted to play more.  Her score was actually not too much lower than mine.  I was so thankful to get some time with her and I think it meant a lot to her too.


No comments: