Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break pt1

This year my parents' spring break fell the week before ours, so they came up here to visit.  Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures of them (I hate that).  We did have a good time though, with a small road trip, a huge craft show, and some sewing projects.

At the craft show the highlight for the girls were the people making balloon animals, or well, just about anything you could imagine.  The girls choose Sleeping Beauty and Ariel.  Anybody surprised?
Midway through their visit, we took a little road trip to Nashville to visit my sister, Lauren.  We got to help her cook for her Monday night dinner crew, and meet the sweet little girls that she nannies. 
When Carly came over to my sister's house, she brought the girls flower girl baskets and petals to practice being flower girls with, and practice they did.  There were constantly petals everywhere.

No visit would be complete without sisters' pictures.

The second day of our trip, we went with Lauren to story time at the Nashville Library.  We wondered if the girls Lauren nannies and my girls would be jealous of each other, but they weren't at all.  The were instantly friends and there were no problems sharing Lauren.
It was a quick trip to Nashville but after debating weather or not to go with my parents, I am glad that we did.  After the week with my parents, the girls and I headed back to Florida with them for the week...stay tuned.

No comments: