Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Disney - Day 8

On Day 8 our wonderful Disney vacation was over.  We just had such a great time that none of us wanted it to be over.  During the fireworks show the night before, which is called Wishes, Emma Catherine wanted us all to make a wish.  Her wish was that we could all come back to Disney World.  I still think about our trip with our little family and look forward to the day when we can go again.

We slept in just a little and then we had to pack up.  We then ran to Downtown Disney for just a second and then we headed to Palmetto to celebrate birthdays with my family. That day it was my aunt's birthday and we also celebrated the girls' birthdays with my family.



1 comment:

Morgan said...

Wow, I feel like I went to Disney world too after reading about your trip. So fun!