Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Fair

A couple of weeks ago, Emma Catherine noticed a fair that was near our house.  Ryan happened to be in the car when she noticed it and told her that we could go.  I probably wouldn't have said we could go but since Ryan said yes, we wanted to take them.  We had a good time doing something fun together as a family, especially since there has been a lot of stress in our family as of late.  At the end of the night Ryan and I thought we would get the girls a treat, a funnel cake.  We all shared one funnel cake, and as Emma Catherine was finishing up, she said, "I really didn't want this treat, I wanted cotton candy as my treat."  It cracked me up.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

How fun and how precious these girls are. I can hear Emma Catherine telling you that she really wanted cotton candy. Made me laugh.
Love you all.
Mia

jeg said...

haha! I just went to the MN State Fair! Lots of deliciously un-healthy fried foods to enjoy. But I bet the accents on the streets sounded a bit different. :) Was there crop art at your fair? The MN State Fair boasts a whole display of art made from seeds and other crops. Oh, the entertainment...