Sunday, January 13, 2013

First Day of School


I am going to try to catch up on the blog.  The last time I tried to blog (sometime in November), blogger said I was out of picture space.  I wasn't sure what to do, so I just didn't blog.  Tonight I thought I would see what to do to fix the problem and blogger let me post pictures.  I have no clue why, so I'm just going to go with it.  I really like to keep everything in order, so I am going to try to plug away little by little.

This summer flew by and before we knew it, Emma Catherine was starting school.  She was very excited about 1st grade and was ready to start school.  Her teacher this year is Mrs. Woodie.

She also got to be a "buddy" for her friend, Campbell.  Any new students at the school are assigned a buddy for the first few weeks of school.  Campbell moved in near us over the summer so Emma Catherine was excited that they were in the same class and that she would be Campbell's buddy.  On Meet the Teacher Day, Emma Catherine got to take Campbell on a tour of the school.
First Days Pictures!
About a week later, Bailey started her last year in preschool.  Wow, how time flies.  Her teacher this is Ms. Cheryl.
Bailey's first day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

عزيزنا العميل اهلا ومرحبا بك فى شركة سحر اللمسات للمقاولات والتى تعتبر من افضل شركات المقاولات والديكورات الاصلية و الدهانات عالية الجودة



gclub
บาคาร่าออนไลน์

คนสวย2019 said...

ฉีดเผาผลาญไขมัน




สิ่งใหม่





ฉีดลดแฟตที่ปลอดภัยและก็







มีคุณภาพ



ที่สุดในโลกที่ศิลปิน



ฮอลลีวู้ดใช้ รับประกัน









ผล







กับการฉีดลดแฟตที่ดีเยี่ยมที่สุด









ได้ผล



เยอะที่สุด





ในโลกจากอังกฤษ



ยุโรป อเมริการวมทั้ง







กาหลีตัวยาที่ทรงพลัง





ที่สุดในขณะนี้




ฉีดสลายไขมัน
meso fat