Thursday, February 2, 2012

Show Us Your Singles

I frequently read a blog called Kelly's Korner, and every Friday she does Show Us Your Life link ups.  This Friday is Show Us Your Singles, as in single friends, relatives, etc.  She has done these before and so far 4 couples are either married or engaged, and I think 5 other couples are dating.  Each time she had done a singles link up, I have thought of my wonderful sister, Lauren so this time I am actually posting.

Lauren is 27 years old and lives in Nashville, TN.  She is a graduate of Auburn University (War Eagle) in elementary education and she is passionate about Jesus, Auburn, sports, friends, family, and her nieces (which happen to be my daughters).  My daughters love their "Lolli" so much and I am so glad they have her in their lives. 

Lauren is a wonderful sister and my best friend.  She loves Jesus and seeks Him with her whole heart.  She teaches a children's Sunday School class at church.  She is a great listener, very humble, and loves to laugh and have fun.
(she's on the left)
Typically in Nashville you might find her hanging out with friends or on the intramural fields playing softball, flag football, or kickball.  She is very athletic and actually played softball at Auburn. 

As I said before my girls love spending time with her and she is always willing to make the 3 hour drive to visit us to be involved in their lives and even babysit for us.  She is a nanny in Nashville to two sweet little girls and is basically apart of their family because she puts her whole heart into anything she does.  I love her so much!

If you are interested in talking with Lauren or know someone who might be, leave me comment and your email and I will make sure she gets it.

9 comments:

twomoellers said...

She is precious!! I blogged about our friend Mike!

http://twomoellers.blogspot.com/2012/02/show-us-your-single-friends-meet-mike.html

Jennifer said...

My brother actually picked her out of some that I sent him from the link up - then you commented on his post, too! How awesome! :):)You can email me at the_julians@hotmail.com and we'll get them connected!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

I'm a nanny in the Nashville area as well! Wishing your sister well on her search!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Francey Pants said...

Hi,

My name is Chris. I am interested in getting to know Lauren. Check out my blog http://dtbcf.blogspot.com/. Hope to hear from her soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm interested can we do like a 4 way with her and the 2 girls? Give the nieces something to remember

Anonymous said...

I am in I love young snatch

Anonymous said...

miss f u cking the little one wifey babysat