Monday, July 18, 2011

Florida Family Vacation pt. 2

We spent the second half of our vacation on Siesta Key Beach.  We decided to do that because we could still be close to family (my grandpa lives only about 5 minutes from there) and still enjoy the benefits of a beach house.  We stayed in a duplex with my parents and sister on one side and Ryan, the girls, and me on the other side. It worked out well because we also had a pool and we were only about 2 blocks off the beach.  Our trip included lots of the beach...






some swimming...
some magic tricks with Papa...


some eating....


and some family photos...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

emma has such a nice tight ass

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm handcuffs grandpa, he is going to have some kinky kiddysex

Anonymous said...

Fuck those buttcheeks need to be spread so wide! Her ass gotta get fucked so hard

Anonymous said...

I would love to assfuck her while I fingerfuck her childcunt