Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Birthday

Yesterday was my 29th birthday.  I don't really feel any older but I don't like only being one year away from 30.  Since Ryan wouldn't be here on my actual bday we celebrated this weekend.  Ryan had ordered a cake for me so on Friday after dinner we had cake. 
 Saturday was a great relaxing day.  We hung outside most of the morning.  The girls played with their water table and then we had a picnic lunch on the driveway. 

On Saturday night we arranged for a babysitter and Ryan and I went on a date.  We went to the Melting Pot restaurant for dinner.  Ryan had never been there and I hadn't been there since I was little.  It was a wonderful, relaxing meal and it was nice to know our girls were well taken care of.  I still can't get over how good the chocolate fondue was that we had for dessert.  I meant to take a picture but I forgot. 

Yesterday the girls and I had a busy day of the Y and gymnastics.  They both took great naps and a sweet friend brought me a GiGi's cupcake.  After they woke up, I decided that I really didn't want to cook or clean up after dinner so we went to one of my favorite places for dinner, Jason's Deli.  They had emailed me a birthday coupon so it worked out great.  Before we left the girls and I tried to take a little photo shoot.  We laughed a lot at how silly some of the pictures turned out.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Happy next day birthday. The pictures are adorable. We will celebrate your birthday bigtime when you come to Fl.
Love and kisses.
Mom