Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Festvities

Boy last week was busy for us. We had our fall festival at church, a fall festival at the YMCA, fall parties at preschool, and we went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. We had a great time at each event but by Sunday, we all took a good nap.

At our church's fall festival the girls enjoyed playing the games. Bailey was also fascinated with her candy. She would stop every few seconds to take candy out of her bucket. She also tried to eat candy with the paper still on it.
We enjoyed seeing our friends and going on a hayride.
Emma Catherine was very excited to walk around our neighborhood on Saturday. We decided to leave Bailey in the stroller because she didn't really seem to mind. We would push her up to the door of a house and she would say "treat...please." By the end of the night, Emma Catherine told us she was ready to go home. I think she was tired but I also think she wanted to get home to eat some candy. Let me just say, between all the events we went to, we have plenty of candy. I think some of it is going to have to start disappearing.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

So sad I wasn't there. Can't wait to come in a few weeks.
Love,
mom

Lauren Lianne said...

The picture of EC and Bryant is cute but I am not sure if that is going to work for me...I am not a believer in the whole "house divided" thing.

Ryan and Christen said...

Hooray you finally commented! Hope the comments continue.

becky bell said...

So cute! Glad Bailey rode in the stroller for you, Wesley would not. Max has gotten tired of it the past two years. I know it won't be that way much longer though!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm emma lets take those little knickers off I bet yourcunt is so nice, I started doing my baby sis at 2 andfucked her the first time at 8 I was 15 DAMN she was tight