Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our trip to Florida

We spent 10 days in Florida last week visiting my family and we had such a great time. It was relaxing and fun, but as always, it went too fast. Here are some pictures to recap our week:

visiting Papa
Emma Catherine is cheering with the Belle pom-poms Papa bought her
dinner at my favorite restaurant in Palmetto, Alvarezwe took Emma Catherine to the park

at the Palmetto High homecoming game with Lauren and my friend, Rachelcelebrating my mom's birthday

We also went to a Pumpkin festival, but I am going to post on it separately.

2 comments:

carly rae said...

I'm so glad I got to see you guys and jealous I didn't get to take in homecoming at good old PHS

Cathy said...

What a fun week it was!!
Thanks again for sharing the precious girls.
Love,
Bampy and Mia