Monday, June 16, 2008

A Fun Week!

***warning...this will be a long post!***

Last week my mom and Kaylee came to visit us. Kaylee was actually the flower girl in our wedding almost 5 years ago (this Saturday), and for the past 3 years she has come to visit us for one week in the summer. We had such a fabulous time and Kaylee was so great with Emma Catherine. I was definitely sad to see them leave. Of course, while they were here, we took a lot of pictures. I couldn't decide the best way to post them all, so I decided to bite the bullet and just make one long post telling about our week.

We spent a lot of time at our neighborhood pool during the week. Almost every afternoon we went to the pool before dinner and we also went on Saturday and Sunday. It was also Bailey's first time in the pool.

On Tuesday we took them to an indoor playground called PlayWorld Down Under. Emma Catherine loves it and Kaylee had fun too. They also made a friend while we were there and it turns out that she lives in our neighborhood.

They also enjoyed playing outside in the afternoons. They played with Emma Catherine's water table and ran in the sprinkler. They also played in the sandbox and we put Bailey in the swing for the first time. I can't believe how hot it is here. My mom and I were sweating so much while we were watching them play.

On Thursday we took them to the Creative Discovery Museum. They had a new Clifford the Big Red Dog exhibit that Emma Catherine loved. Lauren drove over on Wednesday night so she went with us.
The last pictures are just miscellaneous pictures from the week.

2 comments:

carly rae said...

IM OBSESSED. She's quite the helper. I loved the sunglasses. I mean, I wore them all weekend :)
You would have died to see Kaylee at the wedding. Let's just say, big stuff.

Anonymous said...

the girl in the brown and pink bikini is hot, love her in bed I bet she f-c-s really good and if not she will when I finish with her I love tight yung p--sy