On Thursday Emma Catherine graduated from 4 year old preschool. Where did the time go? It's so crazy because I have been so emotional about her starting kindergarten. She doesn't seem old enough, even though I know she is ready. She has matured a lot this year and for the most part, she is excited to start big school. I just want to make sure to enjoy the summer with her.
For her graduation program, all the K4 classes and the one kindergarten class preformed a little play. They all sang songs together and each class got to sing a song alone. A few kids from each class had speaking parts, but Emma Catherine didn't have one this time. I was actually relieved since she was so nervous and wouldn't say her part at Christmas. Overall, Ryan and I thought Emma Catherine was very serious and concentrated during the program, but as I looked back over the pictures I took, I caught her smiling quite a few times.
This picture cracks me up. It's the only one I got of her whole class and she is yawning.
Here Emma Catherine is getting her diploma from her teacher, Mrs. Michelle.
We are so proud of her!
Emma Catherine and a few of her friends.
Emma Catherine and Mrs. Michelle.
And here is Bailey on her last day, with her teacher, Mrs. Nickey.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment